The Principle Healthcare Group is a growing company. As one of the leading producers of nutritional supplements, we always have a number of great opportunities in our company:
Systems Project Coordinator
Working in conjunction with a remote site IT team and a third party implementation company. This role will be the main person assisting with the implementation of a key strategic project into a small company as part of a healthcare group.
The role will solely focus on one project for a 6 month period to manage the transition between the company’s old operational system to the new operational system at our site in Liversedge. It is then proposed the role be relocated to our site in Skipton on a permanent basis.
It is a perfect opportunity for somebody wanting to develop their own project coordination skills and gain more systems experience through getting to grips with the old and new operational systems with the help of internal resource and a third party implementation company.
Responsibilities and Duties
The role will be very much hands on in terms of extracting data from the old system, cleansing it and working with the third party company to implement into the new system.
The person will be expected to proactively hold meetings with the relevant departments to involve them and delegate certain tasks for them to carry out in order to keep the project moving.
Documentation of processes and training guides is absolutely key, the person should build training guides in a professional format detailing the agreed workflows in the new system. These will be used as standard operating procedures for when the system is live.
This role should be the central contact in relation to this project whilst managing the change and transition among the small team to ensure everyone is satisfied and is confident with their role in the new system.
The person should liaise directly with the IT Director on a weekly basis to provide an update on the project; this should be in the format of a project plan with a discussion around current status and next steps.
Qualifications and Skills
– Strong communication skills and experience of dealing with conflicting parties
– Strong analytical skills to be used within data manipulation and data migration tasks
– Good general systems technical capability; understands the generic platform behind systems architecture
– Strong Excel skillset
– Experience of working within a team
– Experience of working in an IT area
– An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
– Solid organisational skills, including multitasking and time-management
– Strong and concise documentation skills
– Good time management skills with the ability to manage workload effectively
– This person should ideally have some previous experience of working as part of a project team in industry and have gained the relevant experience from a previous system migration project
– BSc 2:2 or above in a Business area or IT area
– Used project management tools such as MS Project, Gant Charts
– Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
– Experience of coordinating a systems migration project
– Prince2 or ITIL Certifications
– 2 or more years’ experience working in a project coordinator role or similar
How to Apply:
Please send a CV and Cover Letter to our HR Department – email@example.com